Working at Cardinal Pole
We are delighted to have the following vacancies available and very much look forward to receiving your application.
Head of Catering - Full vacancy details can be found by clicking HERE
PREMISES ASSISTANT - Full vacancy details can be found by clicking HERE
If you are interested, please complete the Application and Recruitment Monitoring form and send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will have an opportunity to tour the school during the interview process, however should you wish to arrange a visit please email the school at email@example.com
Why Work for Us?
Cardinal Pole School is an inclusive school where all members of the school community are of equal worth and each have the opportunity to be the best that they can be. We are a community of service guiding young people on a path to opportunity, aspiration and reward, founded on Catholic values.
Our school is built on strong foundations of discipline and moral purpose. We offer a lively, dynamic and highly successful environment in which to achieve. We are also a faith community, providing an inclusive and enriching education which cares deeply about the wellbeing and development of our children and our community.
We seek to ensure that everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We also make sure all of our students pursue a rich programme of study at all key stages appropriate for their age and ability, ensuring that there is no narrowing of the curriculum.
These aims, coupled with high expectations for everyone has resulted in remarkable success for our students.
We very much welcome applications from all faiths and backgrounds and value the unique experience that every individual can bring to our school and look forward to receiving your application.
We can offer you professional development to begin or advance your career. You will be part of a school that is established in developing practitioners and nurturing future leaders. The opportunities for progression at Cardinal Pole are significant. We offer a range of CPD, including multiple Middle Leadership pathways in addition to supporting preparation for Senior Leadership via MA study, NPQSL and SLT secondment opportunities. There is no doubt that these opportunities will help you achieve your own career ambitions rapidly.
- Two-week October half term break.
- You will be joining a TES Secondary School of the Year nominated school.
- Free staff access to a modern and high quality gym which was fully refurbished in September 2023.
- An incredible team of staff who are highly skilled, dynamic and passionate about securing the very best outcomes for the community we serve.
- Excellent CPD opportunities at all levels including part-funded MA study (T&Cs apply).
- Opportunities for progression.
- Sophisticated modern school building set in the heart of vibrant Hackney
- A proactive and thriving staff well-being group with regular staff socials, coffee mornings and opportunities for cross departmental interaction
- Free Breakfast Club every day for staff and students
- Free Bike servicing for staff
- Travel Loans. Interest free loans to assist staff in meeting travel costs (T&Cs apply)
- Travel contribution if you live in Zone 6 and further may be granted, (T&Cs apply)
- Teachers Pension Scheme or Local Government Pension Scheme which includes 3 x salary life assurance cover whilst you remain in service.
- Employee Assistance Programme