We are now catered by a company called Caterlink who offer a wide range of exciting and healthy foods which are cooked fresh in our kitchens daily.
- The school operates a cashless catering system where students can load money onto their account on a daily/weekly or monthly basis.
- A biometric print is taken from each student upon enrolling and this allows them access to their own unique account.
- All FSM students will now have the privacy of having £2.10 put on their account daily to be used at lunch time only.
- Click here for more details about the Cashless Catering System
Free School Meals
To apply for Free School Meals for your child you will need to contact the Learning Trust directly on: 0208 820 7000. Every month the Learning Trust sends us a monthly report detailing which students are entitled to a free school meal. A Free School Meal (FSM) entitles your child to either:
- A main meal, vegetables and a dessert / or piece of fruit OR
- A sandwich, a cookie/dessert or piece of fruit
FSM cannot choose other items outside of these two outlined options (e.g. 3 cookies, 3 fruit pots etc). The meal deals are set out to ensure that a student is eating healthily and to reassure Parents/Carers that their child is being offered a full nutritional meal.
Below are links to the Learning Trust which offers you more information about Free School Meal entitlements and, if you think your child is eligible, how you can claim: